TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contest aims to promote the beauty of Mai Chau valley, Hoa Binh Province, Vietnam
This photo contest is organized by Mai Chau Ecolodge, the luxury Eco-accommodation in Vietnam
- Open: September 20th, 2014
- Close: All entries must be received no later than 11:59 PM, October 31st, 2014. (according to Time zone: GMT+7)
- Winners Announcement: November 5th , 2014
4. WHO MAY ENTER
The contest is open for all customers (both professional and amateur photographers) Employees of Mai Chau Ecolodge and their families are not eligible.
5. HOW TO ENTER
Contestants will enter by submitting photos of Mai Chau (Maximum 05 photos) by:
1. Uploading to online photo hosts, then send us the link (or send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Uploading to Google Drive (link http://drive.google.com) by your Gmail. Your photo(s) will be downloaded as soon as we receive your link
Photo contest categories shall be as below:
- A snap-shot of Mai Chau, Hoa Binh, Vietnam (The photos could be taken at any corner of Mai Chau)
- CATCH ALL – Landscape, Still-life, motion-blur, hand colored photos, etc.
- Other - If you have your favorite photo that doesn’t seem to fit in any above category, enter it into this category
- FIRST PRIZE: $250 (each category) (Judges’ choice)
- SECOND PRIZE: $150 (each category) (Judges’ choice)
- THIRD PRIZE: $100 (PEOPLE’S CHOICE) The picture gain the most “LIKEs & SHAREs” on Facebook.
- Bui Dang Thanh - International Photographic Artist - Lead Judge
- Nguyen Quang Tuan – International Photographic Artist
- Nguyen Duong – Photographer
- Nguyen Minh Thang – MCE Product Director
- Nguyen Quang Huy - MCE Sales & Marketing Director
Judges’ decisions are FINAL and binding
8. OTHER CONDITIONS
- All photos will be posted on Facebook, in the Album “Mai Chau Ecolodge Contest”
- Winners' names will be notified by e-mail & public on Mai Chau Ecolodge Facebook page
- You must be the sole author and own the copyright on all images entered. (The caption must be complete)
- Mai Chau Ecolodge takes no responsibility for any corrupted or late entry.
- All submitted entries shall become exclusive property of Mai Chau Ecolodge and may be reproduced and/or reprinted into any size for exhibition without seeking permission from the owner or paying compensation for the acquisition
- The winner should send us personal information (Full name, DOB, bank account, passport copy, phone number)
- By entering this contest, you say "agree" to all these rules